- 1. Financial Assistance
We have subsidy system which will be offered up to 5million yen for international conference and up to a million yen for incentive tour and school excursion. * Please contact the Convention Department for details.
- 2. Making reservations and coordinating with convention facilities
- 3. Providing guidance of convention in Takamatsu city
- 4. Providing brochures on Kagawa Prefecture and Takamatsu city
We provide sightseeing brochures and guide maps in English, Korean, and Chinese.
- 5. Providing discount tickets for cultural facilities
- 6. Providing congress bags
We have plastic bags and paper bags for carrying documents. If you need, please contact us for details.
- 7. Planning the lunch at Japanese garden
Kagawa Prefecture is famous for Sanuki Udon Noodle. At your request, we propose the plan to have the local foods including Udon at Ruins of Takamatsu Castle.
- 8. Introduction of convention staff
Convention staffs will help various things for operating convention.
- 9. Setting welcoming signboards at the Takamatsu Airport and JR Takamatsu Station
- 10. Setting up the information corner
- 11. Introduction of souvenir shops
- 12. Introduction of traditional local performances
- 13. Providing Photos, Images and Music
We can lend CDs and Videos/DVDs in English, Korean, and Chinese of Takamatsu city and Kagawa Prefecture.
- 14. Introduction of companies and groups related to the convention
Kagawa Prefecture also has the subsidy system for international conferences. Please contact the Regional Development Division for details. (+81-87-832-3380） Convention organizers can use this subsidy system with ours.
Takamatsu Convention and Visitors Bureau
Address: 7th floor Takamatsuko Ryokaku Terminal Building, 1-1 Sunport, Takamatsu city, Kagawa Pref., 760-0019, JAPAN